- 4 to 8 years of experience in Performance Testing in Banking Domain.
- Should primarily know about Performance Testing concepts, Load Runner, Performance Monitoring, etc.
- 1 - 3 years in areas of Performance engineering.
- Responsible for creating test strategies, document Test plans, Test scenarios and Test Report creations based on analysis of business requirements, functional requirements, and design documents.
- Will be responsible for reviewing design documents & code changes
- Involved in overall end to end product testing, QA regression cycles as per test schedule.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot application and environment issues.
- Analyze the application and provide a model for performance testing.
- Create Test scripts and scenarios for executing various tests such as load, stress and duration.
- Setup Test data required for Performance tests.
- Configure test environments, servers, monitor performance tests and identify application bottlenecks.
- Identify and analyze key performance scenarios and metrics. Be able to model a performance test in an agile environment.
- Ability to use System Performance tools such as PerfMon, Process Monitor etc.
- Take ownership of defects found during performance testing and provide information to developers.
- Work with developers & other stakeholders to technically understand the testing necessities of a component.
- Must have a proficient knowledge of software development methodologies. Agile development/methodology experience is a huge plus.
- Team-player attitude and the ability to work in a multi-tasking fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills to interact and present test results, trends and findings to team, client, management and support groups.
- Self-motivated; independent, organized and proactive; highly responsive, flexible, and adaptable when working across multiple teams.
- Able to understand the performance issues across multiple layers and provide right directions to the team in troubleshooting the performance issues.
- Able to monitor the system end to end using APM tools such as Wily, DynaTrace etc.
- Able to analyze garbage collection logs, building complex workload model, identifying performance issues in a multi-layer environment